At this conference you will learn the latest trends, operational and economic characteristics, and benefits of a variety of private practice models (e.g., “practice without walls,” direct primary care, integrative medical-behavioral family medicine, concierge, traditional). The program is specifically designed for medical students, residents, fellows, and practicing physicians of all specialties and at all stages of their careers interested in exploring how private practice is a viable financial option that improves relationships with patients and physician satisfaction.
Keynote: Barbara McAneny, MD, president, AMA
• Explore the economic feasibility of private practice
• Recognize the relationship between physician autonomy and burnout
• Identify opportunities to enhance practice revenue and decrease administrative burdens
• Learn about the AMA’s Practice Improvement Strategies
• Examine alternative funding opportunities within the Fee For Service world
• Improve patient outcome experiences
• Utilize new tools for enhanced physician-patient communication
The Massachusetts Medical Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Massachusetts Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
MMS Member Physicians - $65.00, Non-Member Physicians - $75.00
Other - $50.00, Student and Residents - Free
Join the MMS now through December 31, 2019, for $100* including district fees and attend this program for free. Offer valid for first-time members only. Over $200 in value. Use Promo Code 19PSPPI.
*Standard annual medical society dues are $300; district dues range from $25–$200, based upon a physician’s office or home address. Offer valued for new members only and expires February 2, 2019.
For more information please contact Bissan Biary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-434-7392.